Dygest.net was one of the 11 blogs nominated for the “Sunshine Blogger Award” by April Does That. Thank you!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Once again thank you, I am honored to be recognized by fellow bloggers for my passion in writing and providing content for my viewers. Here are the answers to the questions from April Does That:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging roughly two years ago after first publishing my book.
2. Who are your favorite bloggers we should check out?
My current favorite blogger is a local entertainment blogger Movernie, he’s also a great friend of mine. This year 2017 we intend to go international and start incorporating more tourist destinations as part of our travel category.
3. Where can we find you on social media?
Unfortunately, I do not operate through social media. For the past two years, I have been heavily focused on building organic traffic which has worked pretty well for me. In 2018 I will start working towards my social media campaign.
4. Why did you start blogging?
I blog because I have a passion for writing. After publishing my ebook it started to get widely distributed and pirated within the niche. I needed another outlet where I can share my thoughts, ideas and experiences where I can also monetize it.
5. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
In many cases, I like to provide bite-sized but entertaining posts to my readers. I have blogged in the past on my friend’s site and that seems to be my style.
6. What was your favorite movie as a kid?
7.What makes your blog special?
I can’t say that my blog is more special than anyone else’s but it’s definitely unique in that I talk about many categories. It’s unusual these days for blogs to do a shotgun approach and talk about everything but I find my interests very diverse.
8. What was your first job?
My first job was at an auction company helping them move their stuff.
9. Share the post you are most proud of.
10.How long does it take you to do an average post?
I lose track of time, to be honest. I don’t like time restrictions and just let myself flow.
11. What would you like to tell your readers?
Thank you! You are one of the pillars of my site. Without you this blog would not continue.
So, if you’ve been nominated here are your questions:
- What made you choose your topic in blogging?
- What motto do you live by?
- What is the biggest challenge you had to overcome while starting your blog?
- If you had the opportunity to interview anyone you like and feature them who would it be?
- Who is your favorite blogger?
- If given the opportunity to mentor a new blogger, what single piece of advice would you give them?
- What is something interesting that most people don’t know about you?
- You have a chance to replay your childhood game/video game. What would it be?
- Name a blogger you would love to collaborate with.
- What would you like to achieve by end of 2017?
- What would you like to tell your readers?